Translate This Page

Translator online

Monday, May 5, 2014

May Mission Update 2014



Happy Month of May and Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mothers; Adopted, Spiritual or Birth!

I want us to meditate upon the beauty, splendor and power of God’s Word. There is something so deep in my heart and spirit about the fact that God SPOKE to the things that He was creating and set them in place with a function and a boundary, and those things that no MAN can tame or control, hearkened then and are still hearkening today to those words that were spoken!

Job 38:8  Or who shut up the sea with doors when it broke forth and issued out of the womb?--
Job 38:9  When I made the clouds the garment of it, and thick darkness a swaddling band for it,
Job 38:10  And marked for it My appointed boundary and set bars and doors, [Jeremiah 5:22]
Job 38:11  And said, Thus far shall you come and no farther; and here shall your proud waves be stayed? [Psalms 89:9; 93:4]

Pro 8:27  When He prepared the heavens, I [Wisdom] was there; when He drew a circle upon the face of the deep and stretched out the firmament over it,
Pro 8:28  When He made firm the skies above, when He established the fountains of the deep,
Pro 8:29  When He gave to the sea its limit and His decree that the waters should not transgress [across the boundaries set by] His command, when He appointed the foundations of the earth--[Job 38:10, 11; Psalms 104:6-9; Jeremiah 5:22]

The earth stays in orbit.  The Sun and stars still shine.  The moon still reflects the light of the sun.
And the hollow(s) that God scooped out to put the seas and oceans into, still holds them in place today. He said ‘Light be!” and it is continuing and Universes continue to be created! 

He has decreed and spoken!  He has set doors and bars. (We need to set bars and doors on our mouth too!)  His Word declares He has opened a door no man can shut! Our mouths are doors that are to be opened to speak Blessing, to bind the works of darkness, to loose the captives, to loose His Angels to minister to the heirs of Salvation.  He spoke and we too speak! Let us speak Life! Blessing! Righteousness.  As He IS so are WE in this earth, right now, right here TODAY!  Jesus said ALL Authority is given to ME.  It belonged to HIM from the beginning, it belongs to HIM now. And HE said “Go Therefore!”  He wasn’t sending us powerless into this world!  He is sending us day by day, moment by moment with dunamis, wonder working power!  Mountain moving power! Life changing power.  It is His and we are His and He is ours!  Hallelujah!

Can you sing this old 70’s hit with me?

I’m yours Lord, everything I’ve got, Everything I     
am, everything I’m not, I’m yours Lord, try me now and see, See if I can be completely yours…”  Oh the longer I know Him, the sweeter He grows!  The longer I walk with Him, the more I realize, I am lost, and undone and can do nothing without Him by my side!  The more I know Him the less I know and need to know Him so much more!  He deserves more than I can ever give, more than I can ever say, more than I can ever do! And so I say like the Beautiful, Beloved one in Song of Sol. “Draw me and we will run after thee!”  We will run, to Spirit, Father and Son.  We will run, the total sum of me, my heart and soul, my spirit, and my body- we are panting after You Lord! Teach me how to run after you!  Teach me how to wait in the stillness of Your Presence with wonder and awe!  Teach me how to Love you more and more and more!  In Jesus Name, we pray!  Amen.






I cancelled Nigeria this trip and got the money back.  My Apostle warned me not to go, too much was not stable.  I leave June 3rd for Gambia.  This programme is monumental in undertaking, in scope, in thrust, in impact.  Please keep me covered in prayer!  There is a high amount of voodoo and witchcraft operating throughout the country.  Pray for unity, cohesiveness and flow of team.  Pray for God’s plans. Pray for Truth to manifest and Grace and Love to flow.  Pray for souls and signs and wonders.  Pray for hearts to be fertile soil in Jesus Name!  Amen and Thank you for partnering with me!  Thank you for praying!  Itinerary is enclosed. God Bless You, we appreciate you. 

Love,
Nancy & Tom and the Board


 

I will be in Banjul & Serrekunda, The Gambia
                                                                                

                                                     




 
















No comments: